The Oxford-Haury Native American/First Nations Oxford-Haury Scholarship application materials are available at the Linacre College and Oxford University websites.
The Oxford-Agnese Nelms Haury Scholarship is a one-year, college-based scholarship in a Masters program at Linacre College of Oxford University. Students apply to Oxford, indicate their eligibility for and interest in the Haury Scholarship on their Oxford application (in their personal statement). Departments and Colleges make selections. No separate application paperwork for the scholarship is required of the applicant to the Agnese Nelms Haury Program.
This Native American and First Nations scholarship provides support (tuition fees and living costs) for indigenous students from the United States and Canada to study for a one-year taught Masters degree at Oxford University (www.ox.ac.uk) in the United Kingdom in association with Linacre College (www.linacre.ox.ac.uk). Linacre College is an interdisciplinary and international graduate college.
The Agnese Nelms Haury Program also provides funds for the student for
- one flight from US/Canada to London at the start of the program,
- one flight from London to US/Canada at the end of program, and
- visa application expenses for the standard visa process.
To learn more about what to expect as a student at Oxford University >>
Deadlines: The deadlines for applications occur in January 2017 for the designated degrees for entry in September 2017. Information on course content, entry expectations and applications can be found at the links below.
For more information:
- General guidelines for applying to Oxford can be found at http://www.ox.ac.uk/admissions/graduate/applying-to-oxford/application-guide;
- Details of the Oxford-Agnese Nelms Haury Scholarship are found at http://www.linacre.ox.ac.uk/prospective-students/scholarships/oxford-agnese-nelms-haury-scholarship;
- Linacre College please see http://www.linacre.ox.ac.uk/; and
- Application and scholarship award processes and details, contact email@example.com.